Powered by Blogger.

Big News ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ 

Sorry I haven't posted in ages! I have been very busy and not in the mood to blog..but I have some LIFE UPDATES today :D 

I saw my friend this week and had a few duvet days because I've been in a can't be bothered mood :/ I am going on holiday tomorrow but I will defiantly try and blog if there is any Wifi :') 

Some BIG NEWS....I'm going to try and start a vlog channel on Youtube...I won't be showing my face because I don't feel comfortable doing so at the moment. I'm going to hopefully take some videos while I'm on holiday..and if there is Wifi I will try and post but I can't promise any Vlogs for week or so...I will post when I have uploaded on here :) 

My Youtube Channel is called: ThePerksOfBeingMe-x  and I hope to get some of you as subscribers because I would love to talk with you guys. Maybe give me some video requests in the comments? I'm again not expecting anything! 

I'm off to get ready for my holiday now but I will blog tomorrow morning hopefully to say Bye...but if not...See you in a week :D 

Remember to check out my Youtube Account and subscribe for future videos ♥ 
Remember to follow me on Instagram too ♥ nevergrowup_x ♥

Bye Lovelies ♥

No comments