Powered by Blogger.

The Music Tag ♥

Hey Guys! Thought I would post again today because I haven't posted in months! I'm gunna do another tag because I have done a few a really enjoyed them :) I have found some on Youtube so I thought of doing on my blog. The Music Tag is the first one I have picked because I haven't really done anything on music really so this should be fun!

1) Favourite band/musician of the moment?
At this moment it's Jessie J because I went to her concert about 3 weeks ago and I LOVED it. She released her new single 'Thunder' recently and I'm in love with it. It's so perfect and her voice is just stunning! I can't wait to get her Alive album for Christmas.


2) One band you've always come back to..
I don't know..I like One Direction but recently I heard Mcfly sing some of there old hits and I was like OMG I remember loving these so I guess Mcfly but I'm really into One Direction and Lawson at the moment. 

3) Favourite Movie Soundtrack?
This is super hard because I adore movie soundtracks more than pop music! I love loads of Disney soundtracks but I would have to say either The Little Mermaid or Tangled for Disney soundtracks but I do absoultely love the Burlesque soundtrack with Christina Agulera on, she just sings amazingly!! 
I am also extremely excited for the new Disney movie soundtrack to 'Frozen' because I love Let it Go and For the First Time sounds great on the trailer!

 






 


4) What is/are your favourite song(s) of all time?
This is so hard because I often have a favourite song and then listen to it too much then I get bored of it! I honestly haven't got a clue..I will listen to certains songs and then be like 'OMG I love this song!'.

5) What's your most embrassing song on Itunes? 
Probably my musical songs because I love musicals and I normally get the soundtracks and put them on my Ipod. I know all the words to Matilda the Musical now!! I have also bought the BBC Sherlock theme tune on Itunes before but it's not on my Ipod anymore.




6) Top 3 songs played on your ITunes? 
1. Part of Your World - The Little Mermaid 
2. I Won't Say I'm in Love - Hercules
3. When Will my Life Begin? - Tangled
See a pattern right....!



 7) Favourite Concert you've attended?
I loved seeing Justin Bieber and Jessie J but probably the Capital FM Summertime Ball 2012 because I got to see loads of artists including Jessie J and Justin Bieber so it was amazing!!

8) Most underrated musician in your opinon?
I don't know really probably Ariana Grande. I think she is pretty big in America for her music but in the UK I never hear her songs in the charts or on the radio...I think she is an amazing singer with stunning vocals and I think more people need to know about her! 



9) Favourite quote or song lyrics?
I'm gunna make this non-disney so my favourite quote/song lyrics is probably...
'Brushing my hair, do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mold, yeah
The more I try the less it's working, yeah, yeah, yeah
'Cause everything inside me screams
No, no, no, no, no,no,no,no'

From Jessie J's Who You Are, the song means alot to me because I understand most of the lyrics and I think it a stunning song.



Thats the music tag but I think I will do another tag tomorrow to keep my blog flowing :) If you want to do the Music Tag then I would love to see them! 

Bye Guys ♥


No comments