Powered by Blogger.

The Winter Tag ♥


Hey Guys! Thought I would do another blog post today because my last post was only an Update :) It's nearly December now so I thought the Winter Tag would be cool to do! 

1) Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
I defiantly think a like lip balm or a Baby Lips because lips can get really chapped! And some really nice moisturizer as skin gets dry in the Winter :(

2) Top 2 Winter Fashion Essential
A oversized jumper because Jumpers are just perfection ♥ and a snood because I love those at the moment :)

3) What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
A pair of high tops normally because they are super comfy :)

4) Favourite Winter Accessory
Scarves defiantly because they are cosy and I LOVE the patterns you can get on them ♥

5) Favourite Winter Nail Polish
I would love to wear a like dark red one if I had long nails.

6) Hot Cocoa or Apple Cinder?
Hot Cocoa because I've never had Apple Cinder.

7) Favourite Winter Candle?
A Yankee Candle...probably Christmas Cookie or Christmas Eve ♥ They just smell like PERFECTION ♥♥♥

8) Snowboarding or Skiing?
Neither because I'm terrible at any type of sport!

9) Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?
I actually never have although I have always wanted to but I'm afraid that I'm gunna totally FAIL!

10) Does it snow where you live?
Yeah sometimes but not that much..I like snow but the ice after it just erghhh....! 

11) Have you ever made a snowman?
Yeah but it hasn't been very good because the snow is never that deep here in the UK :(

12) What holidays do you celebrate?
Urmm..Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day :) I can't wait..I'm soooo excited!!!

13) Favourite Christmas/Holiday song?
There is so many and I haven't heard them all year so I dont know but the first one that comes to my mind is Slade's 'Merry Xmas Everyone'.

14) Favourite Christmas Holiday Movie?
Elf probably because I watch it every year but I also LOVE Nativity..it's too funny!

15) What's your favourite winter treat? 
Gingerbread probably because I love the taste of the spices :)

16) If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be?
A Holiday to Disneyland in Florida and Disneyworld in California because I really wanna go there!!

17) Do you have anything planned for this winter?
I'm going to the Capital Jingle Bell Ball which I'm looking forward too and I'm going to see Frozen with some friends..I'm too excited for that!! And I'm going to see Peter Pan: The NeverEnding Story in the New Year which I'm over excited for too!! I'm also looking forward to spending time with my family ♥

That's it guys for The Winter Tag ♥ Hope it gets you into the Wintery Mood and I tag all of you!! 

Bye Guys ♥


No comments