Powered by Blogger.

40 Things About Me ♥


Hey Guys ♥ I thought I would let you get to know me better today! I wrote these facts for a Youtube video I was gunna do..but decided not too. Since I didn't use them..I thought to use them on my blog! 
I'm going to try and make my Sims 3 post really soon because I'm making a new family :) I think rather than make a page that not many people see I'm gunna just do a blog post every now and then about them :) Anyway I'm going on..let's get started!

1) I have never ever broken a bone!
2) I LOVE Disney...I have an obession!!! 
3) My birthday is in March :) 
4) I have school phobia :(
5) I hate the sound of balloons screeching!
6) I'm a Belieber :) Justin Bieber is just PERFECTION ♥
7) I have a strong obession with Sims if you didn't know ;)
8) I want to be a graphic designer, work at Disney or EA for Sims. I would love to be the graphic designer for magazine or website about Disney and Sims! 
9) Peter Pan and Tangled are my favourite Disney movies but I'm looking forward to seeing Frozen soon :D
10) I bite my nails all the fricking time!
11) I LOVE LOVE LOVE food..but who doesn't!
12) I'm pretty socially awkward with people I don't like.
13) I have two guinea pigs called Fig and Oreo..I will be doing a blog post on them soon :D
14) I have Aspergers :)
15) I HATE spiders!
16) I spend my life watching Youtube videos!
17) I HATE anything medical.
18) I struggle with anxiety and depression :(
19) I have only been to Disneyland Paris once..
20) I'm only loud with people I really know.
21) I really wanna travel America..I feel I belong there to be honest!
22) I LOVE talking about my obessions too much.
23) My favourite Youtubers are...LifeSimmer, XUrbanSimsX, JordynIsMyName, StilaBabe09, LivinLikeLindsey, Zoella and loads more..I spend too much time on Youtube!
24) Music is a massive part of my life..I couldn't live without it!
25) Pink, Blue and Purple are my favourite colours but they change all the time..
26) I LOVE scrapbooking and photography..my camera is just PERFECT ♥♥♥
27) I love to draw even though I'm pretty crap at it..I will be sharing some of my drawings with you soon ♥
28) My cheeks blush really easily :(
29) I HATE HATE HATE my weight!
30) I LOVE murder mysteries :D 
31) I do think that some Disney characters in real life would love AMAZING ♥
32) I LOVE to watch Miranda and Sherlock on repeat.
33) I have to watch movies sometimes to get to sleep..
34) I HATE Mayo, Nutella and Oreos too much!
35) I asked Santa every year for a sweet machine when I was younger but never got it!
36) I don't like coffee but tea is just so good ♥
37) I recently got into Once Upon A Time and it is just PERFECTION ♥♥♥♥
38) I have 62 Disney songs on my Ipod but I need to add more really soon!
39) My dream wedding would be in Disneyland or DisneyWorld and my first dance would be to Tale As Old As Time from Beauty and the Beast or I See The Light from Tangled ♥♥
40) I LOVE making lists...I have too many!!



That's it guys! I'm gunna try and make my next blog about my Sims 3 Current Household so I hope your excited :D And ThankYou Guys for nearly 2000 views!!!!

Bye Guys ♥

No comments