Powered by Blogger.

Gaming Geek: Sims 3 Baby Challenge!

Hey Guys! I'm posting a Sims 3 post today :) I have decided to continue my Gaming Geek posts by posting about my Sims Current Households. I have decided to do the 100 Baby Challenge at the moment but maybe my goal is probably 25 babies but I hope to get 100 if I'm enjoying it :) I will try to post all the babies whenever they are born but I will keep record on my Babies page under The Baby Challenge page :) I am using the rules from Mod The Sims: http://modthesims.info/t/465479 

Right so I'm going to introduce you to my founder :) I absoultely LOVE her and think she is the prettiest sim I have ever made!


This is Natasha Williams and she is my baby challenge founder :) She is a young adult and it so cute!

Her Traits are:
Artistic 
Family Oriented
Nurturing
Irresistible
Flirty

 And Her LifeTime is 'Surrounded By Family' which sound be easy with the challenge I'm doing..

Her Favourites are:
Food - Pancakes
Music - Pop
Colour - Pink

Her Zodiac Sign is Aquarius.

 She lives in Appaloosa Plains which I never really played in before..

I have built a small house for Natasha but haven't taken any pictures but until it becomes nice I don't think I will both showing you because it is sooo boring! 

She is currently pregnant with her first child and once she starts getting more cash I will be giving her the Fertility Treatment to help out :) 

I hope you will come on this Sims Journey with me and I will try to get as many babies as possible! 

Bye Lovelies ♥












No comments