Powered by Blogger.

Life Update ♥ Jan/Feb 2014 ♥



Hey Lovelies ♥ Sorry I haven't blog in few weeks but I have been really busy! My mood has been like a rollercoaster lately so I haven't been able to post. I decided to try and do something I like to do which is look at anything Disney. So I decided to start editing pictures to do with Disney and started a tumblr called mylittledisneydaydreams, and I'm loving it so far! 
The link is: http://mylittledisneydaydreams.tumblr.com/ so I would love some followers, notes or reblogging ♥ As a example I will show you my first one which is of Elsa from Frozen! 

My Edit ♥
I have loads of ideas for posts right now and I know that I haven't been updating you guys on my Sims Baby Challenge but it's coming really soon. I have all the pictures and quite alot has happened so look forward to that. I also went on a Disney Shopping Spree on the weekend so I thought I would do a small Disney haul for you lovelies ♥ I also want to upload some of my Disney drawings that I have drawen to show you even though they aren't great :/ 











Remember to check out my new tumblr ♥  http://mylittledisneydaydreams.tumblr.com/

Bye Lovelies ♥♥

No comments