Powered by Blogger.

Birthday Haul - March 2014 ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ Sorry I haven't regularly this week, I have been super busy as it's my birthday this Saturday :D YAY! As you all know I went to London last weekend and went to The Disney Store on Oxford Street and Selfridges. I didn't mention what I got in that post and kept you waiting but here it is...my birthday haul!! I will leave all the prices and links to the website at the bottom if you want to check anything I show out :) I love everything that I got and I just want to thank my Auntie and Mum for buying me the things if your reading ♥



This was actually the last thing I got and it was in Convent Garden at The Disney Store. I was debating buying this all day then once I had been to all the shops I wanted to go to I thought might as well! I absolutely LOVE her to bits just like my Anna. Oh and BTW..if you don't know who this is..it's Ariel from The Little Mermaid but I'm pretty sure you would know by now! She is just so soft and I love the texture of her tail. Definitely worth the buy ♥


If you have read my other Disney Haul that I posted recently you will be thinking 'oh no Gina not another tumbler!' But YES I got another tumbler but it was Frozen so it was a must buy. I love my Rapunzel one and would have bought that one anyway but I was looking for the Frozen one for a while now and finally found it! I love it so much ♥ On one side there is a picture of Anna and Elsa saying 'Sisters Forever' which is on most of the merchendise...and then just a picture of Anna. I love Anna she is just so adorable but I find it kinda weird just having a random picture of Anna on the other side? Maybe like another character or another picture of both of them would have been better? I would have like the cup to have been a light blue with white snowflakes and glitter in it too...just my opinon..


These ar just reuseable bags but I do love them. I have the Frozen one already so I got the Tinkerbell one and my Auntie got the Minnie Mouse one. They hold so much especially the bigger ones although the Minnie Mouse one is amazing as it does have a zip on it which I was really happy about..saddo right?! I actually think I will collect these bags if I like the movie on the bag...I really wish I would have got the Tangled and Ariel one..but oh well!


I love this doll so much ♥ The detail is just amazing and I'm so happy I got it. I think I might even get the Anna doll to go with it as I love it so much. I really want to buy the Elsa soft doll to go with my Anna soft doll but they are sold out at the moment so as soon as they are avalilabe I will be hitting the buy button so hard I will probably break the keyboard, ah! Anyways I got this doll and it is just so wonderful..I can't even explain! She is just stunning ♥


I finally found the Frozen Figure Set after alot of searching. I have been looking online and in store for this for weeks as I wanted to put them on top of my birthday cake. The set includes Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Kristoff, Sven and Hans. The are all so detailed even Elsa's dress have glitter on and Anna's dress had the pattern on. I will use these even after my birthday and display them. They are just stunning ♥


I'm in love...with my singing Olaf. Yes I have bought a singing Olaf! It is just purely amazing ♥ When I get all sad and urgh..I just listen to Olaf sing 'In Summer' and say all his sayings. I think my favourite saying that he says when you press his foot is 'Hi I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs' because I love warm hugs too! Olaf was defiantly worth it and I know I'm going to get alot of use out of this. He also comes with a small plastic hat which you can take on and off but the sunglasses are stitched so they have to stay on but overall singing Olaf is just amazing ♥


I know this isn't Disney but I have to show you guys as it's just too cute! I got this pink mushroom in Selfridges and it is just the cutest thing ever! I got the pink one and my sister has the red one. They are like the squishy travel pillows you can at airports or service stations. I love it for releaving my stress and aniexty levels as it takes alot of squeeze and hugs. It is also just SUPER CUTE!!! I think it is a Chinese or Japanese brand but I'm not sure.



Well that's it for my Birthday haul so bye lovelies ♥ Remember to follow my tumblr which will be linked at the bottom and if you do thankyou as I got 121 notes last night on one of my gif edits ♥ I won't be posting for the next few days as it's my birthday and i'm SUPER BUSY! So expect a post on Tuesday or something...


Links ♥

Ariel Soft Toy (mermaid form) - £16 - http://www.disneystore.co.uk/the-little-mermaid-soft-toy-doll/mp/53567/1309501/
Frozen Tumbler - £5 -  http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney/store/DSIProductDisplay?isSingleMatch=true&catalogId=10002&searchTerm=frozen+tumbler&langId=-11&productId=63032&catalogFromSearch=10002&storeId=30053&N=1500053 
Reuseable Bags - Disney Store
Elsa Doll - £15 -  sold out on website..sorry!
Frozen Figure Set - £12.50 - http://www.disneystore.co.uk/play-sets-toys-frozen-figurine-set/mp/63976/1000259/
Olaf Singing Toy - £20 - http://www.disneystore.co.uk/olaf-from-frozen-singing-toy/mp/63962/1309501/ 
Sugar Hotel Mushroom - £8 - Selfridges or just type it on google.


Social Links

Tumblr Edits - www.mylittledisneydaydreams.tumblr.com

Tumblr Reblogs -
www.thatperfectgirlisgone-x.tumblr.com

Instagram - never grow up_x

BlogLovin - https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11368481









No comments