Powered by Blogger.

Disney Haul ♥ March 2014 ♥


Hey Guys ♥ Here is my haul which you would know was coming if you read my Life Update post that I posted earlier. After my birthday last weekend I went shopping with my friend and spent alot of money but expended my Disney collection! Everything I bought except one thing was to do with Disney..and all the merchandise wasn't that expensive. 


If you read my Birthday Haul you would know I bought the Elsa Doll when I went to London and I couldn't had Elsa without Anna so she was a must buy. When I went to London I saw her but bought Elsa as I didn't have any Elsa things but I'm so glad that they had some in stock at The Disney Store because they look beautiful standing next to each other. The detail on Anna is lovely just like the Elsa one and I think for the price (£15) they are amazing ♥ If you're a Frozen fan..you should defiantly get this!


This is Thumper from Bambi that I bought from The Disney Store. I picked him up at the counter as if you spent over £10 you got him for £8 instead of £18 which I was happy with. Thumper is so fluffy like a guinea pig and he really calms me down when I need something soft. I love my Thumper and some money went to a charity too which is always good :)


I bought this Ariel book for only £1 as it is normally part of a set with two other books in but I already had those other two books so this was perfect for me. I was really happy with this as I have been wanting to read Ariel book since I read the others.


I bought these books aswell which are like the Ariel one but about the Disney Fairies. Tinkerbell, Iridessa and Slivermist feature in these books. I haven't read these yet but I'm excited too. For these 3 books was £4 I think from HMV which I thought was a good price.


The next book I bought (I bought alot of books) was Enchanting Magical Stories from WHSmith for only £3.24 which I was so happy with! It includes about 6 stories which I haven't read yet but the pictures inside are lovely and I really enjoy looking at them.


I love this book so much as it is my favourite classic. I love the fantasy and imagination of this story so when I saw this book I had to buy it! The pictures are from the movie and it is part of the Disney classic book range. I got it for £3 or £4 from HMV instead of £10 so I was really happy with this :)


I also bought the newest Tinkerbell movie 'The Pirate Fairy' book which I love. I bought it from The Works and it was only £3 instead of £10 so I was extremely happy as it is one of the newest ones and I love this movie. I can't wait for it to come on DVD in the UK :D The pictures are like drawn so I love them so much. 


My next buy was really random as I don't actually collect these stickers but I haven't really seen these before and when I saw the box of them in WHSmith I had to get some for my scrapbook and Disney collection. I bought 4 packs as they were only 50p each and I love all the stickers I got. The stickers are all scenes from the movie or pictures from the book which I love.


I found out about these Disney LipSmackers from a Youtube Haul by Noodlerella. I found this Belle one in the Claires sale for only £1.50 and have to buy it for my collection and it smells like vanilla. If you read my March Favourites you will know that this is my beauty favourite at the moment. 


My last buy that I'm showing you are these two pairs of socks from Primark. I already have the Minnie Mouse ones and my local Primark didn't have any other Disney ones so when I saw these I was jumping up and down! I love them both and they are so nice. They were £2.50 each but worth it :). 



I also bought a top from Primark with 'Take me to Neverland' on. I love it so much ♥ I also bought a night top from Forever 21 aswell which is really cute. I also bought 'Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue' on DVD.


Hope you all like my haul ♥ I have a 'What I got for my Birthday' coming next so hope you will look forward to that :)

Bye Lovelies ♥


Links to what I bought:

Anna Doll - http://www.disneystore.co.uk/frozen-anna-doll/mp/63942/1000255/
Thumper Toy - http://www.disneystore.co.uk/thumper-medium-soft-toy/mp/66201/1000260/
Ariel Book - http://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/ariel-the-birthday-surprise/product/9781423141709 
Disney Fairy Books - Instore only (HMV)
Enchanting Magical Stories - http://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/disney-princess-enchanting-magical-stories/product/9781472322586
Peter Pan Book - Instore only (HMV)
Tinkerbell and the Pirate Fairy - http://www.theworks.co.uk/p/adventure-stories/disney-tinker-bell-and-the-pirate-fairy/9781472338938
Frozen Stickers - Newagents probably or Ebay
Belle LipSmacker - http://www.claires.co.uk/set-of-8-disney-princess-lip-smackers/shop/fcp-product/13792
Socks - instore (Primark) or Ebay









No comments