Powered by Blogger.

March Favourites ♥ 2014 ♥


Hey Lovelies ♥ I have been extremely busy lately as it was on birthday on Saturday and I have been quite the busy bee with life..yes I have one at the moment..weird right?! Anyway since March is nearly over I thought a March Favourites. I really enjoy these posts every month so let's get on with it! 


Music

At the moment I have been loving Disney and Musical songs especially Who I Am from the newest Tinkerbell movie 'The Pirate Fairy'. It is just so uplifting and I really love it. I also love the video that goes along with it. I'm also loving Defying Gravity from Wicked at the moment and have already learnt the words even though I have never seen it! Idina's voice is just PERFECTION ♥...and I'm still LOVING the Frozen soundtrack :)

Beauty

I bought this the other day and it smells so nicee! I haven't properly used it yet but it smells like vanilla. I bought it from Claires in the sale and can't wait to properly use it...and I know it is a Disney Princess LipSmacker but this is my type of beauty!!

Book

I found this book and haven't read much of this but the little bit I have read is good. It is like a diary style book which is really the only style book I like. I'm not a big reader with teen books and prefer childrens books like Disney ones! 

App

 
I found this app after asking my friend what she's uses for her instagram profile bio and I love it. It is just amazing..I have been looking for this app for ages and now I have finally got it! You get loads of fun fonts and can copy all the text to the clipboard then paste it anywhere. It is free on the App Store so defiantly check it out ♥

Website
Youtube! Youtube is my life at the moment. I love watching Let Play videos especially The Sims and I have just got into watching vlogger and people like Zoella over the past few months. I watch Youtube all the time and even when I'm doing something I will be listening to a video like right now I'm watching/listening to simsweetie's Sims 3 Ambitions LP Finale. 

Gaming


Disneyland Adventures for Kinect is definatly my March Favourite. I got it for my birthday last week and haven't stopped playing it. It is so much fun and so realistic from meeting the characters to playing some attractions. I wish it would be updated though so that the newer characters could be in it as it goes up to Tiana. The walking can be kinda hard but it is easy to get use and becomes really enjoyable. If you have kinect and love Disney it's a must!! 

TV

Catfish! My Dad recently discovered this programme on MTV and now my whole family loves it! I knew of it before but didn't think it was about dating or anything. If you have never seen it..people online date but never meet who their talking too so Nev and Max help the people finally meet but normally one of the people aren't who they seem to be. It is worth a watch...remember MTV :D


Movie


I'm really enjoying the Tinkerbell movies at the moment, since I saw The Pirate Fairy I have wanted to see all the movies again! I love the last three they have made which are The Great Fairy Rescue, Secret of the Wings and The Pirate Fairy. I used to disagree with the apdation they gave Tinkerbell in her movies and still do as she needs to be more feisty and angry but especially in The Great Fairy Rescue she becomes more feisty. I love all the fairies and always have even the older original ones like Beck, Lily and Rani but I do love the newer ones too. Periwinkle (who is Tinkerbell's sister) is super cute too! If you love Disney..I think you should watch them even you if disagree with the adaption of Tink's anger. 

That's my March Favourites and I hope you liked them. I am going to be posting more regularly now with hauls, tags and gaming coming up..so check regularly :') See you lovelies later ♥


No comments