Powered by Blogger.

The Christmas Tag ♥


Hey Lovelies! Can you believe it's almost Christmas?! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a few days but my I'm actually not sure what to blog about at the moment, my creativity has been lost :( I hope that I can get back on track now as I'm feeling abit better but had another rough week :( Oh well..Christmas is nearly here and I can't wait! I've started opening my advent calendar which of course is Frozen and I love having chocolate in the morning ;) Oh and sorry for the bad morning tired pictures of me..

1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Elf, hands down! I watch it loads every year and I love it. My favourite part is defiantly in the middle as it is really funny, and if you haven't seen it where have you been..under a rock?!

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
It normally doesn't snow here much in the UK but for the past few years it has actually snowed. I'm not the greatest snow fan but last year I wanted it to snow so I could build a snowman but of course no bloody snow! I couldn't believe it! I don't think that I've ever had a White Christmas but I remember one year it was very close :') 

3. Where do you usually spend your hoilday?
Either at my house or my Nan and Grandad's, we normally change every year but I'm not sure which house we are having at this year but probably mine :) 


4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I LOVE Christmas songs! My personal favourite is All I want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey but I also love all the old popular ones that everyone knows. Micheal Buble is also one of my favourite Christmas singers and I love listening to his Christmas album every year :)

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
We never use to but last year we decided to open some PJs on Christmas Eve so we can wake up in new PJs on Christmas day :) I've got Elsa ones this year and I can't wait to wear them!!


6. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
How many are there??...Dasher, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Prancer, Doner, Ruldoph..all I know and I don't even know if there right? 

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
I'm really excited to sit and have Christmas dinner with my family this year :) My Mum and Dad asked if I wanted to have Christmas dinner without my Nan and Grandad this year to make it less stressful for me but I couldn't possibly do that! Christmas dinner with my Mum, Dad, Sister, Nan and Grandad is one of my favourite times of the year and I can't wait! 

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Totally fake, but it does have white snow effect :)


9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
I'm not a great festive eater like I'm not fond on Christmas pudding or Mince Pies and I'm giving Christmas cake a try this year but if they count I LOVE Mr Kiplings Frosty Fanicies, which are normal Fondant Fancies but with white icing ;)

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or recieving gifts better?
Honestly I love both. I love recieving gifts, but who doesn't?! I also love christmas shopping and then seeing my families faces when they open their presents on Christmas day :) It gives me a nice feeling inside as I know I don't do many things for my family through the year! 


11. What is the best Christmas gift you've ever received?
Hell I've had loads of amazing gifts over the years. I remember getting my first phone, which was a pink Vodafone touch screen, and thinking it was amazing! I also loved getting my laptop and last year I got my gaming computer, which was great. I also loved my Nintendo DS lite when I was younger and played that all Christmas, oh and my Ipod Touch I couldn't live without that now! I think all my favourite gifts where mainly technogly or games and they still are, oh and disney! 


12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Any Disney Park! I'd love to go to DisneyWorld in Florida or Disneyland in California but even Disneyland Paris would be amazing. I feel home when I'm at Disney so I'd love to be 'home' for Christmas :) I'd also love to go to New York for Christmas and it looks absolutely magical and I'd love to see Rockefeller tree and see the Ball drop on New Year!

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I wouldn't say I was either to be honest. I've gotten better over the years but I still hate wrapping! I'm in the middle I guess..

14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I think that my most memorable moment was actually last year as it was a funny one. Both of my grandparents were actually in hospital as my Nan had some bad flu mystery thing and my Grandad had a knee operation! They were in the same hospital and they were just a few wards away from each other so it was a continual back and forth for a few weeks leading up till Christmas. They came out just a few days before Christmas and we were actually planning a Christmas in hospital if it didn't work out! Luckily they were out just in time for Christmas and since my Grandad couldn't sit at a normal dining table we brought a garden table and chairs into their living room! It was the best strangest insane Christmas EVER!

15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
What truth?! On this blog we believe in all magic ;)

16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
For the past few years I have but I actually wrote them down this year in my scrapbook and amazingily completed some I feel like being more adventous (I hung and fell from a tree and I jumped into a pool, adventous for me!) and I have totally accepted myself more and love myself more than I did at the beginning of the year. I also have expanding my Disney collection ALOT! I might do a seperate post on this ;)


17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Having 2 weeks off from school is amazing, even though I'm having trouble going in at the moment I really wanna get in before Christmas as I know I have 2 weeks to rest :) I also love how happy the planet feels, when your out people seem more friendly and cheery and everything seems more merry. I also love family time at Christmas, it's just the best! 

That's my Christmas Tag! I'll be trying to do more Christmas themed posts in the next few weeks on the run up to Christmas :) 

Have a Merry Magical Christmas!

No comments