Powered by Blogger.

Random Ramblings ♥ January 2015 ♥


Hey Lovelies. Happy New Year! I hope you all have a magical 2015 :) I can't wait to see what this new year holds and I have a feeling it's going to be good. I decided that my first 2015 post would have to be a random ramblings as I have so much to talk about and I feel like this is the right time. 

Busy Blogging...
So I just wanted to quickly highlight on the future of my blog this year. I'm still continuing my monthly favourites, currently I am and living with aspergers series as I'm really enjoying them. I hope to include more reviews this year on the latest movies and music so I can really express all my feelings. I'm thinking of changing the look of my blog for the new year, not much different but I think I want to play around abit with photoshop. I really wanna make a cartoony chibi version of me in a Disney style but my drawing and graphic skills aren't that good! I've always been thinking that I might wanna change what I called you like 'lovelies'..I don't know what yet but I'm not loving 'lovelies' at the moment..any suggestions? In terms of this month I will be posting my 2014 favourites, what I got for Christmas and my Christmas haul super soon in the next couple of days and then I'll go from there...if you have any suggestions let me know on my twitter or instagram :')

Talk with Me
Now I have had over 28,000 views on my blog and that means that there are some people out there who actually read this! I'm use my instagram daily and love to talk to all my friends and I'm starting to use twitter more recently. I'm loving twitter as my Disney idol, who is called Laura and is @journeytodisney on twitter recently helped me embrace my inner Barbie girl and really helped me overcome my embrasment to buy things that make me happy like barbie movies. I actually tweeted this and she replied back and is now following me, we have talked abit more and I still fangirling! So Laura if your reading this hi! I also penpal alot and thats how I've met so many amazing people including one of my best online friends I have called Mckenna. She actually contacted me via my blog when I asked for penpals and now we are really close and talk almost everyday on instagram and facebook and we send goodies and letters to each other monthly. If your reading Mckenna (cause I know you do)..HI!

Now that I have thought about this post and want I wanted to write it doesn't seem as long as I thought! I guess I didn't have to ramble as much as I thought I did..anyway bye lovelies!

No comments