Powered by Blogger.

My Disney Pin Collection


I've been collecting Disney pins since 2014 and I'm totally addicted. I first noticed pins when I went to DLP in 2013 but only bought one. Then I started instagram and found out people where collecting & trading via social media. I loved looking at all the different designs and styles you could get of all different characters! It was an awesome way to collect Disney but it doesn't take up too much room..well so I thought! Two pinboards on my walls later, I've realised how crazy pin collecting can be! 


I sort my pins into different sections to make them look nice and tidy.
I collect:
  • Frozen
  • Peter Pan
  • Tangled
  • Disney Dreams
  • Beauty & the Beast
  • Villains
  • Random pins that I like..(disneyland 60th anniversary, sets, princesses..)


 Frozen was one of the first collections I started as I love the characters and movie so much. The hype for Frozen pins was crazy and my collection is no where near other amazing collections. Since I live in the UK, it is extremely hard to get special LE pins or hard to find pins as they always cost crazy money because I can't just go to a Disney Park to pick them up myself! Luckily I got good deals on my pins and I'm proud of my collection. 


Beauty and the Beast is one of my newest collections as you can see by how small is it compared to others. I do have a couple of other pins like Gaston, Beast, Lumiere, Cogsworth & Chip but they are on my other character pinboard. I love the gold that are used in these pins and I'm really proud that I collected the whole of the New Fantasyland set. 


Tangled was also one of the first collections I started since Rapunzel is my favourite princess. I have quite alot of special LE pins in my Tangled collection like the book & stained glass. I love all the pinks and purples that they use for Rapunzel and of course all the blonde hair! 


Peter Pan is my biggest collection and my favourite next to my Disney Dreams pins. Peter Pan is my favourite character and movie so it was an obvious choice to collect him. I love my Peter Pan pins and I was lucky to get alot of them for amazing prices! My favourites are the locket & the Designer Fairytale LE pin. 


These are my princess pins and shields. I'm extremely lucky to have all the shields in the collection as I know Snow White & Belle are hard to find now. I got these for Christmas one year from an amazing french seller, who kindly picked them up for me from DLP and sold at a great price! I wasn't sure on them at first but now I love all the colours and style. My favourite pins are the locket & top one with all the princesses one. 


I'm the HUGEST fan of the Disneyland Paris night time fireworks show 'Disney Dreams' and when I found out they made pins for it I knew I had to collect them. I bought all the OE bottom ones from the Disney Store website when I first started, then eventually bought the LE top pins. I know I'm still missing Alice in Wonderland & Tangled LE pins but one day they will be mine! 

 On the left is my small collection of a set called 'Once Upon a Time'. They came out in Disneyland & Walt Disney World in mystery boxes and I love them. I traded for 3 of them and bought the other 2 for an amazing price as they can be quite expensive. They are quite big pins and even have a little stand, which has their name on! On the right is my nesting doll set that came out last year in Disneyland & WDW. They are pins of some of the princesses and some other characters like the fairies from Sleeping Beauty, Tinkerbell & Mary Poppins. 



At the top are pins different sets such as the Princess Cameos, DLP Cast Member badges, Princess Cell Phones & Once Upon a Time Tokyo Show Pins. At the bottom are all my hotel, year, park & attraction pins. I'm trying to collect a year pin every time I go to DLP so I still need a 2013! I have a Santa Fe hotel pin as I stayed there when I went a couple of weeks ago. I have all my park pins and attraction pins from all the different parks too. 


These are random pins that I just like so I keep. I have a little Arisocats collection, Aladdin collection & then other randoms like Sofia the First, Up, Jungle Book..etc! 

These are some of my most treasured pins as they are for Disneyland 60th Anniversary. The blue diamond at the top is one of my favourite and most special pins. My Californian friend got it for me and I love it!

This is my Villains collection. I love the pop art looking ones as they are so different! I'm trying to get one of every villain, as villains are generally my favourite!


Then my newest collection and project is on a small pinboard. I'm trying to collect as my characters as my board will fit. So far I've done pretty well and can't wait to collect more and more different characters so by the end it will be one huge montage and of course Walt is in the middle!

That's my pin collection. I will blog about my pins more in other posts.
Thanks for reading :)

No comments